- 2 SuperValu courgettes, trimmed and cut into thin strips lengthways
- 1 SuperValu red pepper, quartered and deseeded
- 1 SuperValuyellow or orange pepper, quartered and deseeded
- 1 SuperValu aubergine, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6tbsp SuperValu olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 x 175g (6oz) SuperValu rump or sirloin steaks
- 1tsp mustard
- 1tsp clear honey
- ½tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Brush the courgette slices, pepper slices and aubergine slices with olive oil until lightly coated. Heat a ridged grill pan, conventional grill or barbecue and grill the vegetables until starting to soften, turning them over once or twice.
In a large bowl, whisk together 6tbsp olive oil, the white wine vinegar, mustard, honey, herbs and seasoning. Add the hot vegetables to it, stirring until they are well coated. Leave them to cool in the dressing.
When ready to serve, grill or barbecue the steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
Serve the steaks with the marinated vegetables.