Serves : 2
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 350g gnocchi
- 100g walnut and red pepper pesto
- 160g roasted red peppers, shredded
- 160g spinach leaves, shredded
- 60g gorgonzola, roughly chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 50g walnuts, crumbled
Heat a sauté pan until medium hot, add the gnocchi and fry over a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes until golden brown all over and hot through.
Add the pesto and stir through then add 100ml of water and toss everything together, then add the red peppers and fry for another 2 minutes until hot.
Add the spinach leaves and stir through a couple of times until wilted then scatter in the gorgonzola, season with plenty of black pepper and toss once more.
Serve with the walnuts crumbled over the top.